Procedure for obtaining NOC from U.P. Pollution Control Board for setting up slaughter house and meat processing unit in the State
U.P. Polloution Control Board, Lucknow vide its letter 3451/C-4/NOC/G-438/07 dated 4.12.2007 has issued Office Order to all Regional Officers to ensure that applicant unit has obtained NOC from District Authorities prior to issuing NOC for establishment of slaughter house and frozen meat units.
- Application on the prescribed format along with prescribed fees (Down load from uppcb web site)
- With the application , following documents/ details are required to be furnished.
- Complete process for slaughter house and meat processing
- Action taken in compliance of Cruelty Preservation Act of GoI (Pl see Act & Rules)
- Location Map depicting the place of industry with detail of District Tehsil (Vikas Khand) Head Quarter, School, Joint Community Centre, Religious place, National Highway, Link Road, Rail, River, Canal, Natural Drain, Preserved forest, Military area, Airport etc.
- Land use Certificate and Ownership Certificate.
- Layout Map depicting lairge, slaughtering, hoisting, evisceration, incest cleaning, carcass washing with details,
- Proposal for disposal of water effluent and its end point for disposal.
- Details of solid waste disposal
- Registration Certificate from GM, DIC/ No Objection from the District Administration.
- Site Inspection report and recommendation of Regional Office.
- The conditional NOC is issued after thorough examination of Field Officer report and on receipt of 10% of cost of Effluent Plant or bank guarantee of Rs. 10 lacs (maxm.)
- For more details please visit www.uppcb.com
Process Flow Chart for getting NOC for Meat processing industry from UPPCB (HQ)
Shri Rahul Bhatnagar, IAS
Chief Secretary & IIDC, IIDD Government of Uttar Pradesh & Chairman, Udyog Bandhu
Shri Rama Raman, IAS
Principal Secretary, Infrastructure & Industrial Dev. Government of Uttar Pradesh
Smt Alaknanda Dayal, IAS
Secretary, IIDD, Government of Uttar Pradesh & Executive Director, Udyog Bandhu
Dr. Anil Kumar, IAS
Special Secretary, IIDD, Government of Uttar Pradesh & Jt. Executive Director, Udyog Bandhu